[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: .SPF printing

If you want to print graphics declare laserjet or ps printer and do it. If
you want something to be printed printer independent then .spf is the best
way. Use -Ziv flag which will bring viewer automatically after the report
is done. If you need more asst. send me specific details so that i can
reply to the point.

Have fun
Vivek Pandian