[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: How to View and Print -LIS File

The LIS file is the printable output.  Therefore, if your printer type is
HP, you get HPGL.  However, if your printer type is LP (line printer) you
will get simple ASCII output which would be readable in any of the tools
you identified.  This does mean you can't do any graphics.  Alternatively,
generate the SPF file, I think you use the -KEEP flag at runtime, then
email that.  Each recipient will need the SQR viewer which is free (at
least with ver 3.0).  Hope this helps.

"Hallmark, Robert J" <robert.j.hallmark@LMCO.COM> on 05/11/99 03:41:39 PM

Please respond to SQR-USERS@list.iex.net