[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

RE: [sqr-users] Qpen command record-length problem

You wouldn't need to do that through an ask.  If you have the tables and
columns, you can tag the data dictionary prior to opening the files.

peace,

clark 'the dragon' willis

services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the only
real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be recovered, so
don't waste it by giving it away.

I work to live; I don't live to work.

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can
determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it
for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by
the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I
notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony