[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

RE: [sqr-users] SQR process generating unwanted empty PDF file

Hi Franck and thanks for your input.
 I'm creating an xls file open $Output_Filename_Full as 1 for-writing
record={#RecordLength}:fixed Then I'm initiating a string containing
tabulations as delimiter and I'm assigning data into it within a begin-sql loop
like this let $delimiter = chr(9)
Let $print_Text =          $Emplid
  ||          $delimiter ||      $Name                                     ||
         $delimiter
and then I’m just writing my string with
WRITE 1 FROM $print_Text
next-listingAnd I'm closing the file at the end Close 1 I am not using
-printer:pd Thanks,
Veronique