[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

[sqr-users] (SQR 3601) Out of substitution or #DEFINE variables;use -Mfile to increase SUBVARS.

Hi all,
I could see the following error when I am trying to execute a Brio
Report in windows environment.
I could see repeated error lines of the same type. I also tried to
increase the SUBVARS size but it gives the same error.

Please help me out if anyone as come across with the same issue.

Database - Sybase
Brio v 6.2

Thanks in advance
Kumar

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is
directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is
prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any
unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are
nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue
Shield Association.