[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: [sqr-users] DDP003.SQR with 3rd Array

Other than the fact that PeopleSoft purchased and made their own version
of SQR in tools 8, we've not encountered any issues with arrays.  We're on
Tools 8.16 and 8.45.

Ramzi Salameh
Senior Technical Analyst
(214) 904-2550

Dave and Buster's, Inc.

"Wright, David L. II" <DAVID.L.WRIGHT.II@saic.com>
Sent by: sqr-users-bounces+ramzi_salameh=daveandbusters.com@sqrug.org
06/21/2005 10:43 AM
Please respond to "This list is for discussion about the SQR database
reporting       language from Hyperion Solutions."