[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

[sqr-users] (SQR 3601) Out of Substituion or #DEFINE variables

Hi all,

I am very much stuck with this following errors:

Error in include file "setenv.sqc" on line 464.
(SQR 3601) Out of substitution or #DEFINE variables; use -MfIle to
increase SUBVARS

I am getting more than 30 times this errors for different variables
used in different delivered Sqc's. can any give me any idea what's
this n how to solve this error. I am trying to upgrade an sqr from
version 7.0 to 8 and everything else is fine beside sqcs errors.
I will appreciate the help.

sqr-users mailing list