[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: [sqr-users] Command Line Arguments

Scott -- you don't need the quotation marks unless you
are passing a parmeter with embedded spaces.

Something like this should work:

sqrw.exe c:\sqrs\test1.sqr -oc:\temp\test1.log
-ip:\saprod\sqr\ -fc:\temp\test1.lis
sysadm/xxxxxx@hrprod PARM1 'Parm 2' 12/09/2003

I put a comment line in every program.  Then, when I
execute the SQR, I copy the line (except for the !)
and do a Start - Run and paste in the line.

Hope that helps.

Les