[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

filling message text ok, but displaying the text in process details goes wrong

Hi there,

I have a problem with displaying my own text message in the process detail
page. I fill message_parm1 with my text. Id expect I would see the
message, however nothing appears in there.

  let $Error_Mesg = '*** Error opening file for reading ' || $invoerfile
  let #prcs_run_status = #prcs_run_status_error
  let #prcs_message_set_nbr = #prcs_msg_set_nbr
  let #prcs_message_nbr = 0
  let $prcs_message_parm1 = $Error_Msg
  let #prcs_continuejob = 0

let #prcs_rc = #Ret_Code
do Update-Prcs-Run-Status

Does anyone have a clue?

Were running PeopleSoft 8.17.

regards
Daan

`Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from The Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith
but shall not be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any
obligation
on the part of the Bank.`