[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: SQR editor (Running SQRW from UltraEdit)

I'm having a little trouble using the Tool Configuration menu with the
UltraEdit.

This is the command line that I'm using:

p:\hr751\sqrbinw\sqrw.exe "%f" bpelton asdf htst -ic:\user\sqr\;p:\HR751\sqr\
-mp:\HR751\sqr\allmaxes.max -S -fC:\TEMP\ -ZIFp:\HR751\sqr\pssqr.ini

Username:  bpelton
Password:  asdf
Database:  htst

When I run the menu, I am getting an error message that it cannot find
sysadm.sqr.
I think the problem is with the %F part.  I'm not familiar with that, so I might
have it wrong.
Can someone show me an example of how it should look???

Also, I'm able to edit the entires in the Tool Config window, simply
double-click on the name and the information is reloaded into the menu, I then
delete the entry from the list and reinsert the entry again.  A lot easier than
editing the INI file.

----Version----
UltraEdit-32 Professional version 6.10a

----Error Message----
(SQR 4700) Cannot open the program file: 'sysadm.sqr'
(2): No such file or directory

SQR: Program Aborting.

Pamela Lantzy <PLantzy@UAMAIL.ALBANY.EDU> on 07/12/2001 10:13:04 AM

Please respond to sqr-users@list.iex.net