Date:    Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:29:13 -0500
From:    Ganesh Rajamani <ganesh_r@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject: spf to lis

Hi Group,
    I am trying to create a bunch of reports in one single file. It works
fine while creating an lis file, but when I want to make it an spf, I have
only the last report. I am using -A -NOLIS flags. I also tried the -keep
option and it produces the same result.

The reason I need this is that I would need a pcl (HP) version to print and
a text version to archive.

This is a bank statement generation process and I create a statement for
every account in the system. I use new-report for every account so that the
page numbers reset. It would also help if there is a way to force the
(page-number & last-page) reset to 1 when I need. That way I don't have to
use new-report and would just use new-page and reset the page number.

Thanks
Ganesh Rajamani
Custom Group
603-669-8552 X 511