[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: Help...I need to learn SQR

Nadav,

Here is a web site that I've found to have a lot of helpful links:

http://www.ontko.com/sqr/

One book that may be helpful to you is "Essential Guide to PeopleSoft Development and Customization" by Tony DeLia, et al. Another is "SQR in Peoplesoft and Other Applications" by Galina and Vlad Landres. I'm not using PeopleSoft but have still found these guides to be helpful. Sometimes, though, I wish they weren't so PeopleSoft-oriented.

Hope this helps!
Lauri Macha