[SQR-USERS Info] [SQRUG Home Page]

Re: This may not a related question to SQR

Sorry for the late delay.  I receive these in digest mode.

Can you merge all you files into one file so you only need to run the main
sqr (step 1) once?  You can call a batch file within your first sqr to do
the merge or do it outside the sqr.

Also I might suggest getting on the PS Users listserv - that is dedicated to
PeopleSoft related technical questions.  You may get more ideas for
resolving this.

Hope that helps,
Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Matula